- This event has passed.
November 24, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Enjoy the day with family and friends and leave the clean up to us!
Traditional Thanksgiving fare and accompaniments.
- Seating is limited—Call 517-37PRIME for reservations
- Thursday, November 24th
- Noon–8:00pm Last Seating
- Adults $52, Kids 6 to 12 years $24, 5 and under FREE (plus tax and gratuity)
- Reserve your spot now—Call 517-37PRIME
We are only taking reservations over the phone and not through OpenTable
Capital Prime is thankful for your patronage!
- Carving Station: Turkey, Prime Rib, Salmon (Dill, Roasted with Lemon and Garlic)
- Rosemary Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Sweet Potato Casserole
- Green Beans with Brown Butter and Almonds
- Honey Roasted Carrots (Rosemary, Thyme, Garlic)
- Brussel Sprout and Butternut Squash Medley with Maple Butter, Herbs, Pecans, Cherries, Bacon
- Gravy for Turkey
- Horsey Cream, Au Jus for Prime Rib
- Lemon Dill Tartar Sauce for Salmon
- Cranberry Sauce
- Mac and Cheese
- Fall Harvest Salad (Apples, Dressings on Table, Pecans, Blue Cheese, Cranberries, Shaved Brussel Sprouts, Spring Greens)
- Caesar Salad, Traditional
- Butternut Squash Ravioli with Brown Butter, Roasted Walnuts, and Sage
- Scalloped Corn Casserole
- Rolls with Butter
- Pumpkin Cheese Cake
- House Bread Pudding
- Cranberry Meatballs
- Pumpkin Gnocci, Brown Butter, Wild Mushrooms in an Brown Butter Herb Sauce with Spinach
- Wild Rice with Cherries and Orange and Herbs
- Assortment of Desserts